1980 dt 175g

Mike Moon
This post is 4261 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So I think it is a 1980 dt175g, the build date on the neck reads 11/79, the serial numbers is 3R9-004536. So what is it? Next, I need the schematic on the motor, cause of course it is not running, just did the top end. It had a mouse living in the air cleaner and it sucked all the bedding into the cylinder. But taking the side cover off the kick start side I have found a broken circlip I dont know where it is from and before ripping the whole motor apart schematics might help. Can anyone help with this? This is just a start to the rebuild/resto of this bike but need some help.

Thanks

Mike Moon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It always makes a big difference to the responses if you say a bit about yourself in the new members part of the forum.

So many times people help only to find the folks are never back. Knowing where you are in the world also helps a lot with spares options. If you know which end of a spanner to use helps too. Hell someone with the same bike might be just up the road.

So say hello. Worth it.

Hi Mike slow down say hi and the nice ppl her will help

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online