my carb is spitting out petrol help!!!!!

Kingsize15
This post is 4263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello i have a Yamaha Jog RR 50cc 2-Stroke Scooter

my problem is my carb is spitting out petrol from a hold on the air intake side as you look at it

http://www.scooternations.com/showthread.php?112-Whats-where-on-a-50cc-Scooter-Carb - if you scroll down half way to the last picture just under the aarow that says tappered throttel needle the hole thats where the petrol is spitting out into my air box/ air filter

how i noticed:

i was fixing my ped because 2 weeks before this is just stopped running as i was riding along, so i rang adrinalin pedstop and yamaha and another scooter garage and they all said change the barrel, piston and piston rings so i did but no change yes there was a scratch down the side of the piston which could have stoped my ped from working but there was no change so i rang adrenalin again and they said put the standard box air filter back on and down the main jet to a 68 so i have but then i noticed my box air filter was filling up with petrol as i was turning my ped over so this should obviously not happed can anyone help me pleasee.....

infomation my may need to know:

upgrades before my ped stoped running - high speed veriator kit with 6.9g rollers, reinforced kevlar belt, K&N style air filter (not real K&N), 84 main jet, tecnigas rs exhaust, race clutch with 21kg tough spring and matching clutch springs and derestricted...

since my ped stoped working - i have changed the following: barrel, piston, piston rings and all top end gaskets i have also down the main jet to a 68 and put the standard box airfilter back on

my carb is a gurtener 12 19mm with electronic choke

my ped sont have a fuel tap when i bought the ped new it didnt come with 1 fitted so i must have a vacume carb

and my ped wont start

can anyone please help i will do my best answering any questions thanks you, Jeremy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Starting the same thread again wont help.

I agree with airhead check your spark.

And stick to the same thread gets right confusing otherwise. So i will lock this one.

or the float needle is dirty letting too much fuel into the carb.

a quick check and clean is all it may need.

This post is 4263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.