xt125r/x rear light with built in indicators

This post is 4250 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ahhh i see, reason for asking is that mine used to have just two little metal brackets to attach the reg plate too. must have been a bodge job from whoever i had it from? might have to invest in one as mine has snapped on one side so plate is in my back pack. need to get that sorted ASAP i think.

wouldn't want to upset the local plod, but it is nice to know whatever dumbass thing u do on the bike, no one will be able to report it as you..... :eusa_whistle: wasent me kidd

thanks man, ill have a look for one online now i think

ahhh i see, reason for asking is that mine used to have just two little metal brackets to attach the reg plate too. must have been a bodge job from whoever i had it from? might have to invest in one as mine has snapped on one side so plate is in my back pack. need to get that sorted ASAP i think.

wouldn't want to upset the local plod, but it is nice to know whatever dumbass thing u do on the bike, no one will be able to report it as you..... :eusa_whistle: wasent me kidd

thanks man, ill have a look for one online now i think

I'd get it sorted quick mate, all it takes is a copper in a bad mood to take it out on you. Also by not having your plate displayed, your going to be tempted to break the law by speeding etc.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online