Hey Hey Hey

This post is 4267 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Howdy all. Im new to this site and just wanted to throw out an introduction. Im from Canada and I ride an xs850 that I'm in the middle of turning into a cafe racer. Ive also got a parts bike that I'd eventually like to turn into a bobber. I dont have a ton of experience but I like to tinker. If any one knows of any good places in Canada that I can order parts from without having to pay a stupid brokerage fee, that would be a great start. Looking forward to getting know more of you as well as learning more about the bikes themselves. HOLLA!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey and welcome to the forum!

Start up a project thread in the relevant section so you can share your progress and pictures with all of us.

:welcome: to the YOC! Can't wait to see pics of your xs850... absolutely love the cafe racers. I bought a spoke set from a guy based out of Calgary (http://www.myoldyamaha.com/). He was a great guy to deal with, but I haven't got a clue about any brokerage fees. :)