Makes no sense

clarke
This post is 4113 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Insured a bike last week as Social, Domestic, Pleasure only. Decided this week I want to add commuting as well and it works out £52 cheaper... (it was £40 more at the time I took out original policy). Very odd.

Also reinsured V-Strom yesterday. Bennetts kindly offered to auto renew for £489 for my convenience (unless I phone to cancel), £400 compulsory excess and £50 voluntary, so phone up and they immediately say cheapest they can do it is £405. Anyway, got it for £280 elsewhere with compulsory £250 excess and no voluntary, business use with additional rider. Oh, and I informed them on telephone I had panniers (no option to add them on internet) and apart from not knowing what panniers are, came back and said makes no difference to policy and just buy online... Anywho, took his name down, time of call etc just in case.

Definitely worth shopping around.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Everything is worth shopping around for even down to your mobile phone contract.

At the end of the day you don't have to go with anyone and you will chose the cheapest best option available and they know this.

Ken