New member thought i would say hello

Nicholai
This post is 4267 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

Thought i would join the forum as i now have a yamaha 1300 midnight star. I have been after one cruizer for a long time and found this was the best one to get and got a great deal on it.

I took my star out for the first time in a couple of weeks today. When i was on my way back she started kangarooing down the road and when i got it home it was running badly. It has fuel in the tank but not that much but the fuel light has not come on but does work as when i you turn the key it lights up and goes out. I am very worried as i hope there is nothing majorly wrong i will put some more fuel in soon and try it, but i was wondering if anyone would know any different. From filling her up till now i have only done about 60 miles and she is almost empty but i have only done little trips as weather has been rubbish as you know.

Please can someone shed some light on this thank you.

Nick

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: aboard Nicholai. Afraid I can't help with the kangarooing issue, although I did see something on the forum about bad right hand crank seals causing that. But I'm pretty sure that was on a two-stroke so I don't know if that's any help when it comes to four strokes. Good luck... I'm sure someone with more experience will be able to help.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online