utawl
This post is 4277 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Utwal" An Rd500 V4 and a R7 ,,, what a pair,,,, :wub: , R7 was a limited production 750 , How mutch are they asking ?

Welcome to the YOC Utawl! :)

Hi,

They are asking in the region of 10000 pounds. I heard they built 500 of them. If it is 750 this will explain the VIN I am looking at ends with 616. I have tried to decode the vin on motorverse with no joy. The strange thing with this bike is, it is blue in the identical colour of the red ones. The current owner has said it is the very rare blue colour scheme. I have only seen 1 blue example on an internet site with the bike on display in Tokyo I believe.

That seems very cheap :eusa_think: ,, thier fetching £15,000. GBP. and $20,000 USD, i would be wary, get the history, and log book,[ title]

I did a full back round check on the R7, sent the VIN to the USA, it is verified as an R7. There are 3 in South Africa, this is one of them. Chatted to the owner he has the full history of the bike and the entry into SA. I will go check it out over the weekend and keep you posted.