hello everyone

mccuecumber
This post is 4281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi my name is hnaydn and am after some advise,

i am wondering if any of you could tell me how much time andeffort i will have to put in to fix a tzr 125.

the bike is £475 so its very cheap but it is accident damage catagory "c", i will need to replace the brake leaver, gear leaver and the indincators and i woukld like to do a halogen headlight modification, is it worth buying this bike or will is be a pain in the arse to fix i have no idea about anything on a motorbike so some advise would be great hope to hear back from all you soon thatnkyou.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi cucumber" aye its worth a fix, them bits are cheap, its the plastic fairings that are dear, go for it , and do the CBT... :yeah:

TZR 125's are a great bike. I would love to own one, a decent condition TZR are hard to find now so it would definitely be worth buying and spending a bit of time and money getting it sorted.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online