Newtown.......

Cynic
This post is 4292 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just had to mention it. Have just been talking to my kids on the phone and opened the paper to it. Rips at your guts.

I cannot imagine how they feel nor want to. But i feel for them.

How the laws are fixed. I dont know. More will be done next time it happens. There will be another. Sure as the sun comes up.

I just wish the press would erase the psycho that did it. Remove him from any publicity. Just remember the victims.

That would help more than banning assault rifles.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh jase" agree with all you say, No mention of assailant is a must, it makes them imfamous, , But how can you stop the nutters, thers lots out there, at least over here the access to firearms is limited,

Asault rife"s have only one purpose, ban them , and tighter licence control,, Sasha and the Usa members can tell us how is it possible over there,

Some folks are plain broken and need put down like the sick animals they are (IMHO of course). :madflame: Here in Idaho people are pretty adamant about the right to bear arms... Mike and I have ours loaded and ready... I know where they are and how to use them... to protect myself, not gun down babies! We have a heavy population of hunters, but the fact is, you don't need automatic weapons to hunt. Unfortunately there will always be some ignorant f*cks who use the second amendment as a shield protecting their right to have them. I don't know if regulations will help either because people who want to do these things will find a way regardless of the laws. I am in total agreement that the media needs to stop sensationalizing these terrorist acts. They only make it worse with their "if it bleeds, it leads" motto. Absolutely breaks my heart and makes me sick. :icon_sad:

The only thing that banning guns would do is stop 'law abiding citizens' from buying and possessing them. Laws don't really tend to bother people who don't follow em. Also maybe he got so much damage done as there was no one else in the school bearing arms (as you would rightly imagine)...... but then you are defenseless.

Sorry its just that here in the UK we gave up all these rights a while back, and now only people with guns (barr shotgun and certain rifles) are in fact police and criminals.......and the police are trained to kill lol. In the UK you CAN NOT carry ANYTHING for your protection.....all you can do is be hard as fuck or quite simply .........a victim.

one more thing if in America your allowed a gun for self defense, i would say an assault rifle sounds like just the ticket? why stop the good people from being able to protect them self's? ALSO as far as i know he used two 'hand guns' and not an assault rifle? please correct me if im wrong.

would just hate to see another country get fucked over like we have hahahaha, the only thing u can do in the UK is run/try to fight, failing that you cant do shit until your a victim and the old bill take over.

OBVIOUSLY my heart goes out to each and everyone of these people, there family, friends and indeed anyone that ever knew em

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online