well here i am!!!

orestis
This post is 4295 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello guys im Orestis from Greece! im 25 years old and i ride my yamahas since 2003 !

my first love for yama's came with the dt series it was a standar dt 80 lc black purple wich i tuned with the classic 55mm polini kit gianelli exhaust and yamaha z 125 carburator!!

my second big love was my 08 white XTX!a took as stock and then i added termignoni cans dna st1/2 air filter and alot of personal work!

nowadays i ride my 2010 (also) white MT-03 !for now i just replaced the tail light and modeed the airbox ...best part is coming.!

here is some pics

26062009224.jpg100qb.jpg22112012001.jpgasedad.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Beautiful bike. :) Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the club! i love the fact you guys over there can have such small number plates! looks awesome on that bike!

thank you guys for the welcome :wavey:
im really happy that you liked my bikes!

so.. lets get things clear... :eusa_naughty: Airhead thats not a mushroom dude :biggrinbounce: in that spot a big war fight took action and its memorial for those who faught and died there,so this is a big soldier's helmet! :icon_wink:

Noise it looks awesome but if police stops me ,i will pay 300euros for that... :spin2: well its a small town here and if your behavior on streets is good they dont fine you for that reason.. at least me! :icon_razz:

thank you guys for the welcome :wavey:

im really happy that you liked my bikes!

so.. lets get things clear... :eusa_naughty: Airhead thats not a mushroom dude :biggrinbounce: in that spot a big war fight took action and its memorial for those who faught and died there,so this is a big soldier's helmet! :icon_wink:

..............Ahh yes he must have been a very big soldier to have worn that, I bet he was on the victorious side :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online