seats that fit an rsx 100?

shambles1980
This post is 4293 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

noticed that my seat is quite a bit on the rusted side of things..

wondering what seats will fit the bike straight off as it seems to be a bit difficult to find ones for the rsx 100

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So did we use the search option???

I did.....

Got to worth an ask....night still have it.

i didnt realize i could post in there as i tried to use the wanted section once and it dindt work. so i havent bothered using that area,

any way i posted a reply there now so thnx for the link.

but would a dt seat fit?

the only seat to fit an RXS is an RXS seat mate.... the later RS125 are the same type but are abit longer and in truth the RS125 ones are even harder to find than an RXS one... your best bet is to go onto the bay and check out anyone who is breaking a bike for spares... ask them if they still have the seat.... thats how i get alot of parts as if they are ropey they dont list them

Is the original seat pan in too bad of shape to sandblast (or metal rescue) and use the fiberglass matting and resin then?

Is the original seat pan in too bad of shape to sandblast (or metal rescue) and use the fiberglass matting and resin then?

il have to try that.

But im not a big fan of metal crumbleing in my hands lol

il have to try that.

But im not a big fan of metal crumbleing in my hands lol

Hahaha! Don't think I'd be a fan of it crumbling under my ass either. :biglaugha: