rxs 100 carb

shaneyboi93
This post is 4299 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

helloo, this mornin i went out to my bike baring in mind it was frezing last night and my bike was outside, toped it up with 2 stroke started it and left it to run for 5 minutes then turned it off, left it hour or so then tried starting it and it wont go, it starts for a second then dies, sometimes long enough to give it throttle but then it dies!spark plugs fine and the carb took it of and cleaned it and still nothin! left it at home for a while came home and all the petrol had leaked out the overfolw pipe, could anyone help me pleasee!!!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

its been so cold it might have been a drop of water that froze into ice and opened the float valve it's jst a guess because you dont suddenly go from being ok to this situation! you should run a bit of fuel out of the tank it will bring the water with it if there is some, and leave the plug out so the flooded engine will evaporate away...then try again after a day or so. While you have the carb in bits examine the seating of the float valve to see if it's worn ..a visible wear ring around it

the whole tank leaked out???

im sure that should take quite a while..

are you sure it came out of the over flow?

id have a look at the fule line from the tap to the carb..

could be knackerd, or if u have a inline fule filter "one of those clear jobbys" that could be cracked and leaking..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online