YOU AVOID THIS COMPANY Neanderthal

alfresco
This post is 4166 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone. I want to let you all know about a bad experience I´ve had with a north american second hand bike parts dealer (www.cyclesalvage.com in California) so that you don´t have the same problem or at least you think twice before buying from them. A month ago I began looking for a Kickstart SHAFT, this company gave me a quote with shipping included and I decided to buy from them. I sent an email with the exact details of the part (kickstart shaft for a Yamaha xt250 from 1980). The company then sent me their paypal details and I waited for the part. When it arrived the package contained a kickstart LEVER. I got in touch with them by email and complained. They said I had ordered a kickstart LEVER and that if I wanted to return the order I´D have to pay the shipping price (again!!). I said that I had all the email correspondance as proof that I had never even MENTIONED a kickstart lever but they don´t want to know. So they won´t admit their mistake and won´t exchange the part at their expense. Now I have a part that I don´t need, I never ordered and I don´t want. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS that this company is definately not worth trading with. If there´s a problem they don´t want to know about it. The boss is a dickhead (according to the secretary) and doesn´t have time for this shit. WE RECOMMEND; from experience, that YOU AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online