help enduro/motard mode XT125r

This post is 4308 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys,

just having a bit of an issue with the enduro/motard modes

got ready to ride to work, and notcied a that ""Ntdr" and "Endr" were flashing, after a qucik look, on the internet, it would appear that this is to select motard/enduro modes, not thinking this would have a massive effect i pressed 'enduro' mode.

after setting off the clock displayed that i was approx 10mph faster that i was actually going. bening led to believe that the enduro models have smaller tires, this would explain this, however after disconnecting/reconnecting the battery and selecting the motard mode, it would appear that the clock still displays the 10mph difference.

can anyone offer a possible solution to get it so the clock speed and the actualy speed are correct?

thank you

regards

Paul

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if your bike is the R with enduro wheels then put it in enduro mode, that should do the trick. also apparently the speedo's on these bikes are shite and break all the time, that might be the case also? good luck.

oh yeah...... you might find a few more people respond to this post, after you have posted an into in the newbies section ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)