wr125r wont start

lee1951@live.co.uk
This post is 4123 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hmmm

is there a problem with the exhaust valve?

if there is a spark and plug is wet with fuel then i dont know myself, all i can think of is the burnt fuel isnt getting exhausted

Yeh sorry it's a bad idea taking your bike to bits before the easy stuff!

Try looking at the induction system also, change the plug! Is the spark nice and bright or is it dull but still sparking?

Ken

Honestly like mate I have never worked on your bike before but when me and my dad done my old Honda xlr we took the head off and checked it all but that is a right chore and I wouldn't advise doing that until someone who knows this model bike can chirp up and give you some pointers.

Is your spark a bright healthy looking one or is it bright and dull at different times?

Is your bike even trying to start?

Sounds like a puzzle to me pal

Ken

how is the air on it?
i have had issues starting bikes because of the air filter. but having said that those were close to dead b4 i started.

it sounds like not enough air or sparking at the wrong time to me.. But i have never worked on a bike that new to be honest with you. if it hasnt got a carb i havent got a clue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online