New Member, with V Star 1100 Classic as a Birthday Present!

Doug Cooper
This post is 4193 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

My fine lady just gave me an 06 V Star 1100 Classic as by 50th Birthday Gift. First bike, and I doubt it will be my last.

Haven't spent but 2 days on it, and with Winter coming on in Seattle, it will probably be a few months before much more time is spent.

Love it so far, and looking forward to more.

I'm a Creative Director for a Video Production company. Native to Seattle and have spent many years in the medie around here.

Looking forward to checking out the posts and seeing what happens here.

Cheers.

Doug

https://www.dropbox....STAR 1100 2.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fine lady is right! What a gal. :)

:welcome: aboard!

Welcome to the YOC Doug, PLEASE tell me how you got your "WIFE" to buy you a bike for your birthday cos I HAVE to learn how to do that!! Fine bike by the way and welcome to the wonderful world of motor cycling. :jossun:

Thanks everyone.

Black Hat - Spring really doesn't get sprung until May, but there are days in Feb/March/April that make the wait worth while.

Slice - All you've got to do is be real, and make sure you pay attention, then you get treated just as well. ;)

Will post pictures soon.

Doug