Newboy to the club old git on the bike...!!!

This post is 4330 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, I'm Neil and am a 2wheeled nut " live to ride, ride till the end " I own a one off show piece nc23 CBR 400 built from scrap and designed by me owned for 12years, a DT125lc mk3 as on the Haynes manual(blue/yellow) owned for 17years ps whole bike is as new and NO PATTERN PARTS, then for summer I have a CBR1000F total standard, KH400 when the middle plug stays in and for popping around my village I use a very customed and quick pug speedfight100. Now for my new project to sit with it's sister bike I have a mk2 rd125lc original paintwork matching numbers 25% parts missing but nothing major. I have many spares for the above bikes if anyone can help with my rd I will try and help you cheers guys for reading bigg hugs and bloody smiley face Pmsl xxx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cheers dude does 30 make me old then I still got a full head of hair and no greys... Just feel old now with all these plastic Ching Chong bikes everywhere. Kids now don't know what a real quality bike is. Cheap and nasty that's my motto for most NOT ALL..!!! New bikes on the Market today. Let's build a nice engine then wrap it in plastic one scratch it's a write off. My old superdreams 125 and 400n spent most of the time on the back wheel or sliding down the road on it's side... Pick it up start and Go.. QUALITY...!!!

Will do I don't like to wake them from there winter sleep... the DT will be out though for a Xmas blast down the lanes etc. Ever anyone in Colchester Essex area check out TK COPES motorcycles. The best yamaha dealer in Essex and south east xx

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online