Help need please!

Imagination
This post is 4220 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Someone please help in a rush this morning i filled my bike with £4 worth of diesel so to be acurate i can fill my bike with nearly £14 so filling up £4 of diesel then £6 of unleaded meanin there was approx £3 of unleaded in the tank already... I feel its right to drain the tank now but a guy who knows a thing or two about bikes has said it should be ok. Help is much required and appreciated... When i smell the tank i cant smell diesel just petrol.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I used a diesel - petrol mix [ out a car that had wrongly filled] in my sthil saw, it ran ok, but smoked like hell, i dont know what ratio,tho. :eusa_whistle:

According to my opinion, there should be no problem, and you can run the motorcycle with no worries.

At the other hand, for approx £ 20 you are taking a risk, because if something go wrong, you can have engine damage which can be more than £100.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online