Getting pulled over

Grover
This post is 4343 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Remember to be polite and courteous too - Start with "Morning/afternoon/evening Officer..."

Try not to lose your rag, even with the young ones.

Second that. I was pulled over in my old car at 1am down a quiet road. Scared the hell out of me. I knew he was planning something as he watched me go round a roundabout, and then followed me.

He was one of those coppers who clearly had a quiet day, knew I was confused (couldn't work out why I'd been targeted), and was clearly nervous (sad I know, but there's something about being pulled over that worries me!) He was cocky, sarcastic and antagonising me on purpose, but I kept calm and polite and all was ok.

The reason why I was pulled over? My car had those cornering fog lights which come on when the steering wheel is turned to a certain point, or if you indicated. So when he saw me, my left fog light was on as I was indicating, and then it clicked off as I went passed him - so it made it look like I did it on purpose. Stupid car and I'm glad I don't own it anymore!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sometimes they are ok, this afternoon i was, authorative with my riding through the towcester gridlock that is kiddy kick out time. (busses and mum and dad taxi's) and got a quick flash of the blues and a wagged finger.

I took the hint and eased off, i wasn't doing anything wrong by the letter of the law but i was definitely reading it from my point of view if you get my drift.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online