76 YZ 125C

terrynshelly
This post is 4332 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just came across this 76 YZ125C. It doesn't run but is 90% complete. No compression. It has been sitting about 25yrs. Very good shape for the year. Could someone give me an idea what it's worth in the current condition ? Should I repair it or part it out ? I can send pics. Can't seem to get pics to load here. Thanks for any info you can give me. Terry

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Terry. Welcome to the YOC. First order of business is to post an intro in the new member section. :) Then check the FAQ for help adding pics. I'm not sure as to the value of the bike, but if it were me, I'd try resurrecting it. Probably someone else can say how easy/hard parts are to come by.

• 2 weeks later...

Sad it's gone. I remember when they came out- they were suddenly the hot 125 to have, with the new Monoshock. That '76 pretty much made the 125 Honda CR125 Elsinores seem old and outdated. Neat bike!

Beautiful!

That bike is really nice, I remember those from when I was a teenager. I think I must have a fetish about shiny spokes.

And that Suzuki RM in the background reminds me of my TS250 I had in the '70s, another great bike. Apologies if Suzuki is a swear word on here.....

reminds me of my TS250 I had in the '70s, another great bike. Apologies if Suzuki is a swear word on here.....

Not atall PB" dirty Dt has one also, :hug2: broadens the mind,, .. Gettn back to the Yz125, anybody ridden one, the power band is so high in the rev band, and its visious, you need to be a good rider to keep em on the boil, :hail:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online