hi new here from n wales

pablo0874
This post is 4223 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just not long aquired a dt 125 lc frame and hoping to restore to near former glory ,ive already posted on here this is nnot my first post , but got that one wrong ,anyway any advice i will be needing plenty ,

one question is that a dt 125 r shock is it the same as a dt 125 lc shock ,i know the swing arm is different but i thought the shock was the same size ,

or should i leave that question for the forum somewhere else , so the next person to come alonmg and tell me off for posting in the wrong place i apologise in advance ,

well good to be on here and looking forward to getting the lc together and running ,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Pablo. This section is just for intros so your other post will likely get more responses to your question. I'm sure someone here will know about the interchangeability of the shocks... but it's not me. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online