Sveikciens no Latvijas [Greetigs from Latvia].

emilz23
This post is 4359 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, my name is Emils, as you can guess from my nickname. In this year, at bike season start i get my first licence, it is A1 licence, allowa to drive with 125cc motocycle, so i bought my first "real" motocycle - Yamaha DT 125 X , yea, that Supermoto kind, it is 2006 year model. Before this i have/ had lifan (china) 150cc pitbike.

So shortly its all, if have any questions, ask them below. :) Will answer with glad.

P.s. Sorry for my english, just learning.

P.s.s. check this and help me out -

Pics of my little bike :

imag0045ga.jpg

imag0053ax.jpg

imag0048mc.jpg

imag0047xz.jpg

imag0049qi.jpg

imag0054pg.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcomin emils" good choice with first yamaha , much better quallity than the chinese bike,,, :jossun:

Welcome to the forum Emils, you have done right by introducing yourself properly,

Don't worry about your English, we can fully understand it. in fact it is very good, after a few months you will be talking like a true cockney.

@ Black hat - Hi you too :) yea, it goes much better ;) I was choosing between Honda and Yamaha, and get Yamaha, because 2strokes, for 125cc its much better ... And i cheanged my frend mind to buy Yamaha not China (keeway) ... he has TDR ;)

@ mike - Hi , okey, i will try to write, so you all can understand ;)

@ mike - Hi , okey, i will try to write, so you all can understand ;)

You are doing brilliant at the moment Emil.

Hey Emils and welcome to the forum!

You have yourself a fun looking bike there; and your English is great!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online