Yamaha Dtx125 vmax 90km/h

emilz23
This post is 4351 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have new problem, i think thats a problem ... okey, so here are in pics :

imag0075c.jpg

imag0074g.jpg

This i found when i was looking where are starter, because my moto isnt start on electronic starter - it sounds like this - "tik" (after i push button) ... and else happens ...

I clean it ... without taking float off, with Carb cleaner spray ... i cleaned all the holes.

A cant get it out, in tutorial what i wachet - bowl comed out easy, but in my carb i tryed all, but no sucess ... it stays in it place, no move.

Cleaning the carb really means cleaning the inside...the jets and passages inside of the carb.

It is always difficult to undo the bowl screws, you need a perfectly good fitting screwdriver...one slip and the screw is chewed up and you will have to resort to other means,

There is nothing to say that ANY of this will answer you original question though...the carb might be perfectly clean...your bike will still do 90kph and you may well feel that you have wasted your time.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online