Multiple problems

chandrakant
This post is 4365 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Friends,

I have got a Yamaha FZS whcih has clocked 11000 kms on the odo and since the time i got my bike serviced at the Yamaha Workshop (10000 kms completed), it's giving me multiple problems. Well, to start with,Engine is making that tic tic sound and although got the Tappet set and service done, the sound of the engine has increased enormously. when i accelerate, the engine knock sound is pretty audible. Yamaha service center chap is saying that the sound is as normal as it should be but i know that it's not what my bike used to be.

Secondly, the battery died all of a sudden when i was riding my bike. Nothing was coming to life, not even the Meter console lights, leave apart ignition. even the indicator is dancing differently. When i accelerate, the indicators start wining very fastly and that too with a rhythm (winks speedly 4 times and then slow)and when i idle, it winks normally. Got the Flasher and battery checked but it turned out to be all fine, even the battery was all charged.

Please help me to get my bike to what it used to be.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So the bike has come back in a worse state than what you left it in with the mechanics? The same thing happened to me, just because they are a 'Yamaha' garage doesn't mean they are 100% trustworthy.

Clean all earth grounds 1st, then post a hello inthe new members section and get back,

Knocking noises can come from a multiude of places plesae try to narrow down when and how it make the noise.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online