Restoration recommendations

dazza_act
This post is 4376 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Dazza, Welcome to the YOC, I have an XJ 750 and a Midnight Maxim where you are they are the SECA and the MAXIM, both good bikes and easy to get parts, especially as your in the US as most of them went there, not sure what your biking history might be but if your a good mechainic and handy with the tool box these will suit most people as they are quite powerful and easy on the wallet. If your looking for something smaller then the DT range is a good place to start both water cooled and non water cooled but the water system can have it's own difficulties if your not used to it, plenty of people on here have a DT and swear by them (or at them occaionally) but seem to be a good all round bike and easy to fix and find parts for, hope some of that helps?? :jossun:

Now I read it properly your quite right and I stand corrected, ANOTHER senior moment, bugger they are coming thick and fast :eusa_doh::biglaugha: :biglaugha:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online