Virus on Y,O,C,

blackhat250
This post is 4283 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i bet it's on your favorites list , :hah: , you bad gal.

Ya know what they say... if you don't enjoy masturbation, you only have yourself to blame.

Hi, it's not a virus. There is indeed a pop up which appears to non registered (or signed out) users when they go to leave the page. It sets a 7 day cookie so non members will only see this once a week.

The reason it is there is to encourage all the guest visitors we get to sign up. We get thousands of regular visitors who browse the forums who don't sign up. I thought I'd give that a go rather than only allow them to browse a certain number of posts.

What are the issues you're having with the script? I'm unable to reproduce any errors.

The "pop up" um.. "pop's up" when you arrive not when you try to leave.

no virus excetera and no issues here but thought id mention that as its apparantly not running as intended.

and personally i just closed it then found my own way to register lol (i dont like poper uppers"

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online