YBR 125 Cutting Out

DreamEater
This post is 4305 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening,

Recently bought myself a carb 06 ybr 125, it's a lovely bike apart from 2 issues (not inc the crap light (already googled that))

It starts fine, idles well when warm, but when riding it cuts out, doesn't matter what gear or rev range, the way I've found to cure it is blowing in to the tank.

I've changed the plug, checked the fuel filter, disconnected the fuel line to the carb and it flows out and the fuel cap pin hole looks clean (could someone post an image of a clean one for comparison?)

Problem 2, it only wants to get to 45, 50 at a push, now I'm 6ft tall @95kgs so that could be an issue but could it be anything else?

Cheers,

David.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there, before amyone will answer your qeury, you will need to write a brief intro in the newbie section. People on here get a bit funny about it if you don't. Threy see it as bad manners.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online