New member/ New Rider

Tates
This post is 4387 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just bought my first bike off my friend. It is a 1973 yamaha at3 125. It was running when i bought it and it also came with the title. I payed $700. I'm looking for a complete flasher assembly because it dose not have any and i want to make it street legal. I also need to replace the kickstart shaft assembly because it is missing teeth and is a pain to start up. If anyone can be of any help please let me know. Also, when i'm riding I keep hearing a clicking noise. I haven't taken it apart yet to see what's up because it doesn't have a gasket and is siliconed together, so i'm waiting till i get a kickstart assembly. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome tates" your lucky as thers plenty parts on ebay in the U.S.A , the ticking when riding could be worn chain,, :eusa_think:

Clicking could also be the return spring for the kick start was not installed properly and the gear is catching causing the bad starting/broken teeth porblem

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online