Hi there

marc1n5
This post is 4392 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello guys! new to this forum so i though i would say hi, had few bikes before, but yamaha is my favorite one! well at least it was till it died today....

but anyway im electrician, 19yrs old, love downhill cycling, music, chilling out with friends,and most important i love riding on motorbikes!

btw english is not my first language so i apoligise straight away for anymistakes

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oooh a sparky. :) Very handy. Can't see where you are on my phone. What's your first language? Your English is great though so no worries.

Hey and welcome to the forum! As Sacha said, your English is great - where are you from originally?

I used to ride as a pillion on a TW - a 1999 one in orange. LOVE the huge rear wheel! I can see you've posted your issue in the workshop so I'm sure someone will offer some assistance.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online