Cool Stroker Hybrid

YamaHead
This post is 7051 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here's the latest creation from Moto-Carrera's SpeedShop B) ......

cousensx5w.jpg

the Latigo Canyon Special

Modded RD400, complete with aluminum swingarm, custom spannies & a DG radial finned head.

I bet this beaut doesn't weigh much over 300lbs. :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was just about to congratulate the makers on producing the world's ugliest Yamaha two stroke, until I put my thumb over the headlights and whatever that thing in the middle is. Then I decided that this bike looked great. What is this sudden obsession with headlights that look like mutant Venusian insects? I don't know how well they work, but they are beyond doubt the nastiest-looking thing ever to be attached to a motorbike.

Then I decided that this bike looked great.  What is this sudden obsession with headlights that look like mutant Venusian insects? I don't know how well they work, but they are beyond doubt the nastiest-looking thing ever to be attached to a motorbike.

:lol: Tend to agree there Ross!

Those lights DO look weird but work quite well ;) .......to me, it looks like a Triumph wannabe :rolleyes:

If it was MY bike.....I'd have a single headlight inside a front number plate......sorta like the one on this BadBoy B) ........

ttright.jpg

ttleft.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online