Any MT-01 owners out there? Where to buy accessories, lifts?

afrowookie
This post is 3627 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all new to the forum, I was wondering if anyone else here has a MT-01 like myself and what they think of the bike. It was my first bike and I love it. So does pretty much anyone else who sees it. It's unique looking and the sound and power is intoxicating. That's my impression of it anyways.

Also, since I'm having a hard time to find aftermarket parts and accessories for this bike. Anyone know of a good site/store. Especially someone that ships to Canada. Right now I'm looking for get a Rear spool stand, but not sure if it will fit my MT-01.

Thanks all and ride safe.

Afrowookie

• 2 years later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Gday mate , ride the Mt01 myself, tecc design has some excellent parts for the 01 , top quality to , good prices, it's an amazing bike alright, the power out the gate is awesome, leaves everything else for dead, top build quality to , mines a 2005 model and still looks new , even though I ride it daily, only other bike i want now is the mighty v-max , cheers Dave

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online