New Parts For My YBR?

WayneA
This post is 4405 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I want to change a few things on my bike as they have either worn or been damaged. However I am having a bit of difficulty finding the parts on the internet. So if you have any ideas on where to get them from, it would be greatly appreciated.

Both tyres on my bike are the stock ones it came with. I am able to change the back wheel but am less confident doing so on the front due to the disc brake. So I will go to a garage for the front wheel. So I just need a single back tyre, but do not know of the best places to get this from?

My foot pegs are on a single bar bolted to the underside of my bike, and I am struggling to find the single bars for sale. I am only finding the individual left and right bolted footpegs.

And finally, I am having a slight problem with my gear change from 1st to neutral. And have self diagnosed it as being the selector fork.

Does anybody know how much this costs to get fixed at a garage?

Thanks for reading the post and any information will be greatly appreciated

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have you tried www.wemoto.com, also I have found loads of parts on amazon and ebay. I know youve probably already tried ebay. YBR's are very similar to XT's so check if certain XT parts will fit it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online