Hello, Another New Member With A Yamaha DT125RE, need to find a member on here, can anyone help

reef
This post is 4412 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, so yeah i own a yamaha dt125re 2007 and love it, dont think ill ever sell it, just build up the number of bikes, instead of selling and buying, have been on the DT125 forum for about two years now, always go on it :) looking to put a lot of money into my bike and have done quite a few things so far, if your intrested here is my photobucket account, http://photobucket.com/Dt125re

Heres how i bought it, and the second is it how its looking today (now fitted with 520 conversion, red chain and soon sprocket will be annodized too)

1st.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

Regarding the member im looking to contact was supposadly a regular member on here back in 2010 who owned this yamaha dt125RE, its a picture he took? does anyone recognise it or is this you?? the link to his imageshack account, http://imageshack.us.../pict0564e.jpg/ and his username on there is "Alchemistic", did he use the same username on here or maybe something similar??

pict0564e.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The reason why i wouldnt mind finding him is that ive bought a cyclone v2 alarm and cyclone provided breif instructions which he gave them in how to wire the v2 onto the DT125RE using all the features and wouldnt mind going over with him quickly the instructions and the meanings of his wiring diagrams

If anyone can remember him, or if you know hes still a member could you ask him to go on this post please or give me some kind of contact details (email, his username on here etc) so that i can get into contact with him,

Thanks, Much appreciated

Jordan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome jordan, seen a lot of them style DT"s ,, can"t recognize username, a 520 chain is a bit overkill on a 125 ,aint it, :shrug: smaller means lighter, = performance

Hi there, so yeah i own a yamaha dt125re 2007 and love it, dont think ill ever sell it, just build up the number of bikes, instead of selling and buying, have been on the DT125 forum for about two years now,................

Bike looks real nice Jordan dont blame ya for wanting to keep it forever...thats what I did :thumb:

That bike belonged to Vez, we havent seen him for ages now

Wheres the seaside shot then? looks nice

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online