BMF

Guest Tomg
This post is 7066 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest Tomg

i went along for the first time to the bmf. it was brilliant all the stalls and bikes to see. to sit on all the new bikes. great shops i bout quite a bit!! my best buy was a yamaha jacket for £60 quid in red white and silver to match my bike. i also got to meet charely boorman and got his autograph, it was cool to meet him and ask stupid qestions about his trip. he also had his battered up gs that he used. it was wrecked!!!! but still. also managed to get lots of brochures. after the bmf my dad is now deciding on a bike to replace his gay honda varadero 125 with either a bmw 650cs or a triumph bonneville (he has a restricted liscence to 33bhp). what do you rekon is a better bike?

overall the BMF WAS GREAT :D:D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

to replace his gay honda varadero 125 with either a bmw 650cs or a triumph bonneville (he has a restricted liscence to 33bhp). what do you rekon is a better bike?

Neither, they're both overpriced shit. He wants a nice Strom he does! B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online