dtr125 1990 stator charging wire help

bigben2k
This post is 4414 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi im new to the forum so fort i would say hello befour i ask for help with a little dt125 i picked up and now keeping

my wireing was all over the place so i made all new conection for the loom got lights and horn e.g but soon as i put the battery

+ on bike cuts out and lights go really dim i checked the battery and not getting a charging from the stator so i was wondering if somone

could tell me what wire from the stator charges the battery please as ive got a wireing diagram and carnt make head or tale what the charging wires are thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You'll want to say hello in the new member section. Let the folks know a little about you and your bike(s). :)

Can't help you with the electrical though... I'm just on the welcoming committee. :lol:

That said, :welcome:

No worries. I'm sure others will be along to help. :)

Not positve but I think your battery is no good.

The stator wires run to the regulator/rectifier (converts ac to dc) then to the battery .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online