Elderly Biker Goes Insane

Big Ross
This post is 7063 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I woke up this morning (always a bonus at my time of life), got the paper off the porch, made coffee, and sat down for a read. Turned to the classifieds, then went out and bought a 1985 XJ900! I wasn't planning anything beyond another cup of coffee!

I only have two excuses:

1. I have never seen an old bike in such perfect condition. and

2. It's my 60th birthday soon.

Oh, OK, and

3. I was bored.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice Addition to the collection Ross! B)

Being a long-time XJ fan....(I've owned 4 of 'em in various sizes)....I'll be looking forward to seeing some pics of your latest purchase ;)

good on you ross. i'm currently trying to get hold of a rd350ypvs i've seen as a second bike. my only excuse is that i'm a stupid boy B):rolleyes:

good on you ross. i'm currently trying to get hold of a rd350ypvs i've seen as a second bike. my only excuse is that i'm a stupid boy B)  :rolleyes:

and you ride a gay honda ;)

well wont be getting that particular ypvs due to the ebay fuckwit selling it fucking around. knob only stays half an hour from me too. might go give him a hiding :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online