hi can anyone help track my old bike down?

This post is 4422 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi ive just joined the club. i was wondering if anybody could help me find my bike? . its a very important bike unfortunately it was to far gone for me to restore it (i was 17 at the time) i dont know why but ive got a sudden urge to get the bike back. it was the first thing i rode and i miss it dearly, ive tried all other methods of finding on the net etc if you can help me find it i will forever be in your debt thanks alot.

details :

yamaha tzr 125

blue fairing at the front white at the back link to pic http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=3853356413268&set=t.1259035317&type=3&theater

reg no :k284 uel

was last in dorking surrey now i have a suspicion its in kent but its had two owners since

thanks alot for your help .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well its def still around

Date of Liability 01 05 2013 Date of First Registration 01 08 1992 Year of Manufacture 1992 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 123cc CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type PETROL Export Marker N Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour WHITE Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online