Hello all.

hance_uk
This post is 4422 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I would just like to introduce myself, My name is Mark, I live in Easington, Durham and originally from Sunderland. I past my bike test in October 2011 and bought a 2010 black Yamaha XJ6S a few weeks later.

As my bike was being unloaded off the van, my mate rang me to tell me he'd just dropped his bike on a round about after skidding on a patch of diesel. great start :$

About a month later I dropped mine in the work car park :( god knows how! I have have recently noticed that there are hundreds of loose block paving bricks :( (well thats my excuse) It cost about £250 for to replace a fairing.

After that, I became a chicken and looked for excuses not to ride the bike, so I was dragged on to a police bike wise course which was good - it game me back some confidence.

I still found myself looking for excuses not to ride, until i started to miss my bike when I was on holiday. I've been back almost 2 weeks and have ridding almost everyday. Today I went to work in thick fog and look for any excuse now to go for a ride on it :)

I'm looking to get my hands dirty on the bike and start to service and repair the bike as and when needed... any suggestions pointers would be great.

Any how... I hope to speak with you all soon..

Safe Riding

Mark

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online