Im moving!

realrayzor
This post is 4278 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all....

Im currently in California at the moment training for work.

the weather here is seriously hot.... but my god its like biking heaven. the locals here say that the winter weather is like our summer but with no rain.

The bikes out here are something else... mainly all I've seen are tractors but they are all immaculate. few sports bikes but not much.

Moral of the story.... mother nature is ripping us off in Ireland & the UK.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't mind the cold, it's just the rain that I can't handle. This summer in England has been the wettest I've ever seen. Make the most of it.

I always imagine there been loads of chopper style bikes in the U.S.

Its definitely the wettest summer I've seen. i'm sick of getting wet all the time. somebody should tell that big golden ball in the sky that we deserve a little heat now and again.

Back at home i have to wash the bike every week because its manky come Friday. i'm one of those guys who likes to keep his bike clean. i paid alot of money for it and she gets me to work every day.

Its the least i can do for her!!