Lest We Forget!

Pete
This post is 6929 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hail: Mucho Respect for the rider who truly pioneered the Hang Off style of riding & was an Inspiration to King Kenny who brought that style to the forefront of Road Racing, as we know it today. B)

RIP Jarno ;)

my da's just been telling me all about his hero jarno. best racer of all time according to him... oh yeah and he's just said over my shoulder...''73? fuck i'm getting old!' :lol:

my da's just been telling me all about his hero jarno. best racer of all time according to him...

Your old man is Da Man! Well....next to me of course! B)

For those of you who wonder what all the fuss is about, then you could do a lot worse than spend a Tenner on THIS!

Your old man is Da Man! Well....next to me of course!  B)

For those of you who wonder what all the fuss is about, then you could do a lot worse than spend a Tenner on THIS!

aye pete, i'm going to buy that for him. he'd love to see him in action again

aye pete, i'm going to buy that for him. he'd love to see him in action again

Yeh...he'd really enjoy that Alan. Cos back in those days the only info you got was from MCN cos nothing was ever televised.

When you see how much he dominated every thing and everybody then you'll realise why everybody of our generation says he was the best.

Like I say, you have to see it....cos every race he was in, there was never actually a race.

All you see is him passing everybody (even on the grass :lol: ) and then just dissappearing away and lapping the field....even as a Privateteer against works bikes.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online