sprocket modification

Grouch
This post is 4419 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sorry for not searching the forum but I'm using my phone, no access to a pc.

I want a blue sprocket and chain for my bike, it's just had a new one but I want a blue one now.

What is the difference between DID & O Ring?

And

For more acceleration do I need more or less teeth on the sprocket, does this apply to the front sprocket as well?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry for not searching the forum but I'm using my phone, no access to a pc.

I want a blue sprocket and chain for my bike, it's just had a new one but I want a blue one now. Why boather, the chain will be black with oil in no time.

What is the difference between DID & O Ring? O ring chain has little o-ring's on it, helps keep grease in the rollers.

And

For more acceleration do I need more or less teeth on the sprocket, does this apply to the front sprocket as well? leave the front alone, at the very most go 1 tooth more on the rear, you will kill your engine with revs otherwise.

Paul there's plenty of coloured sprockets on eBay, it's just a case of trawling through them all.

2 Wheels when you put it like that you have made me realise how pointless a coloured sprocket

and chain would be. It would be black bright after two days. I think I won't bother now.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online