Brake caliper joint seals RD350YPVS FII

RIrons
This post is 4314 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone please advsie where I can get hold of the 2 small round seals that go betwwen the 2 halves of a 2 piston caliper, they seal the fluid track from one half to the other. Searched the i'internet and can't find anything as yet.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have you tried the actual 350 owners club. I know they have remanufactured some of the harder to find parts.

Cheers guys, I had thought of O rings, jsut concerned with the brake fluid attacking them, I'll try the 350 club. I also know you shouldn't split them. but without doing so the pistons were never coming out. They had been very badly kept. I have the originals so they may reuse.

• 3 weeks later...

I have now found a full set of seals and joint rings from Powerhouse, you can use the RGV250 ones but they retails at 5 or 6 quid from a suzuki(wash my mouth out) dealer, half that price at Powerhouse.

Thanks for all the suggestions

I have now found a full set of seals and joint rings from Powerhouse, you can use the RGV250 ones but they retails at 5 or 6 quid from a suzuki(wash my mouth out) dealer, half that price at Powerhouse.

Thanks for all the suggestions

that's good to know as I'm sure they share the same calipers as the FZ600 I have :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online