YBR 125 Wont start when left in the sun!

davek-ybr
This post is 4424 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I have a YBR125 Custom, 2010 Vintage. It has never missed a beat until this afternoon when it conked out within a minute of me starting it up; having been left in the strong sun all morning. Called out RAC who concluded that the fuel pump was not working. Having looked on the web and this site in particular it appears to be a common problem. Lots of people were moaning about it last year and the year before. Did anyone hear if a solution was found? Did Yamaha admit that it was a design fault and agree to replace the fuel pumps FOC?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

David.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The only advice I can give you is, introduce yourself in the new members section first. Then ask in the appropiate section, i.e. Workshop.

Also consider yourself fortunate that I replied before Sacha. Otherwise, I dread to think. She's very polite but very firm, a bit like a school marm.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online