XVS 250 parts for mods?

Maz999379
This post is 3821 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

I am looking for places (in the UK or that sell to the UK) that sell parts for the XVS 250, I have been looking everywhere for parts to mod the bike. New pipes for example but as they are rare its hard to fit a good shop.

I want a new sissy bar as well as the one thats on their the previous owner scratched the top of it.

Also would the V-Star 250 parts fit the Dragstar 250?

Many Thanks

Maz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As far as I am aware the V-Star is just the name used for the Dragstar in America, the only differences could be some emissions stuff on the V-Star that's not on the Draggys.

As above - V-Star is the exact same thing.

You might find a lot of parts for the more common 125 Dragstar fit the 250. I *believe* they use the same frame and everything, with the only difference being engine size.

TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.metriccru...ccessories.html

I will keep looking for an exhaust for you but prob best to start on E-bay Or get a custom set made for it by using the stock headers.

• 1 year later...

I have a yamaha dragstar xvs250 2002, had the same problem trying to find a good supplier of parts and accessories.

But after lots of research I found This website is the tits..... www.japan.webike.net, (there is also www.japan.webike.co.uk)

I purchased my new slash cut full exhaust system and sissy bar from these guys and the pipes are amazing!. Hope that helps! they should have everything you need!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online