Where to get 1986 DT50 Big bore kit in North America

mecalder
This post is 4419 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone.

It turns out the DT125 I bought is actually a DT50. I am hoping to get at least a 60cc big bore kit as have noit didn't come with a top end right now. I can only find them in the uk or europe and cannot find anyone willing to ship one to me in Canada.

Does anyone know where I can get a big bore kit for my 86 DT50 in North America. It has to have the threaded exhaust attachment on the front of the engine to fit the pipe i have (factory, but mint shape). I figure since i have to buy a cylinder and head anyway might as well add a little juice to the old girl

any help would be really appreciated.

thanks

jason

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Jason you should fill out a proper intro in the new members section age hobbies skill level how good loking you sister is LOL.

As farr as I know thre are no kits avail. you could get a.20 to .60 over piston and have the cylinder bored but the bigger you go the weaker the cylinder walls get

what I have been thinking of doing is puting a yz85 motor in and getting a endro kit for it to run the lights

NO I have reserched it yet but the poor little 50 strugles in such a big frame

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online