hey im a new member and i need help already!

This post is 4427 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well im 13 years of age and i own a road legal dtr 125 (no longer road legal) i use it for offroad, and the best bit on my bike is its powervalve! its been working a treat for the past few months breezing over my field but this morning i come across a problem. My powervalve has stoped working? like at the end of a gear theres no more kick. But when i switch the bike on i hear the powervalve turn on? I need help fast! :(

Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

There's some very useful information in my signature. Check it out... ;)

Billy what task is saying you should take the time to intro youself not just ask for help.

As your only 13 do you have any experience in fixing a bike? You should buy a manual for the bike and see how many toools you have or access to be able to fix it.

Fill out a proper intro re-post this in workshop with as much detail as to what is wrong and then you will get some help.

Always check everything and check the most obvious things first, however silly they might seem. The number of times people have taken hours to realise they'd just tripped the kill switch...

Always replace the cheapest parts first!