The next project?

Noise
This post is 4427 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right i have been thinking about getting shot of Betty and building a complete one off bobber thing by getting a crashed bike then getting a frame made and all that stuff, so i have found a guy up in Scotland who builds frames and i have found this site with loads of bikes:

http://www.moto-brea...c/info.php?p=11

So what one do you guys think has the best engine to build this monster and also what do you guys know about the legal side of things of getting it on the road? as what im doing must come under say a "KIT CAR" type thingy?

I basically wanna go for a low drag bike/street fighter/ angry bobber type monster, some thing like what the munsters or Frankenstein would ride. :biglaugha:

As always all comments welcome whether its to talk me out of selling Betty or other wise

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yer i fucking wish! na once i sell the bike and get what i'd like for it plus save a little i "should" have £4k for this project but will have to save like mad as i doubt i will get much for the draggy.

Just not 100% sure whether i should build a bike from scratch or get another bike n do what ive done again, or just buy an already finished chopper/bobber thing

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online