Number plates

Guest Tomg
This post is 7065 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest Tomg

i just replaced the number plate on my bike as the old one was ruined because of the plonker who had the bike before me had added a new can but put it in the wrong place, as a result of this it bubbled my number plate and got it all greasy and was dripping gunk onto the wheel (not good). so i oredered a new plate but decided to be stupid and order it an inch smaller so rather then being the proper 9 *7 its an 8 *6. who is going to be bothered by this, would it fail its mot?? also i have decresed the size of the L-plate due to it cracking.

who else has a smaller plate?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

who else has a smaller plate?

You UK guys have Barn doors for license plates! :huh:

Standard Issue bike plates here in Oregon are 7"wide x 4"high B)

• Admin

Tom the one on my bike was 6x4 and i never had any bother, and as for the mot, the size of the plate doesnt matter yet, unlike cars.

www.malplates.co.uk are good for plates they sell tinted too

The one on my bike was 6x4 and i never had any bother, and as for the mot, the size of the plate doesnt matter yet, unlike cars.

Now THAT's Cool!......One of those little loop-holes in the law, eh? ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online