taken a trip !

kearnsy123
This post is 4347 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well thats the wife and kids on route to lockerbie scotland there flying into glasgow and been collected other end . my journey starts on my new fazer at 7.30 in the morning to belfast port then ferry to stranrair and then on to lockerbie . cant wait the amount of times i done the journey by car i always said sum day id love to do it by bike . the roads and countryside in scotland are just brilliant .. i hope the bike doesnt break down.. lol .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Enjoy the ride. Sounds like some great "me" time! :)

Hi Kearnsey,

Weather in Belfast tomorrow looking good, i was going to suggest you get yer wet gear on for coming up!

So, hopefully you'll have a good, dry and most of all ...a safe journey.

BTW, do the roads in Bonnie tear up the tyres, i heard they're good roads but eat your tyres to bits.

Have a good one, Slainte! :patty:

dont really mind the weather gona leave a bit earlier just in case .. just hope the fazer gets me there !!

I hope u have sorted your fuel pipe leaking problem before taking this trip. !!!

Have a good one.

Did he make it or is he still pushing it home? :eusa_think::biglaugha:

I hope u have sorted your fuel pipe leaking problem before taking this trip. !!!

Have a good one.

yes mate sorted the leak im ashamed to say that it looks like i had two much fuel in the tank !!! made it to scotland with no problems rain stayed away two wich was a bonus . im sitting here in suderness caravan park havin a few beers ... have a week of this good rainy scottish weather . lol

well what a week in bonnie scotland 25 degrees the past few days burned to a crisp . just finished a full service on the fazer as its cheaper to buy parts dis side of the water than rip of ireland . early start again tommorow long journey home .cant wait . !!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online