Just joined :D

Uhe-95
This post is 4434 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, i just joined this forum and it looks great! :D i have posted one topic before about how i can fix my bike, and make it look better :D

its for Yamaha dt125x :) so if you have any answers i love to read them :D hehe :) So i think i am going to stick around and look afteer updates in this forum! :D Thanks! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I saw many of you guys, writing Little bit Personal info so i thought i could do it also :D

My name is Andrè Uhe and I live i Norway, in the outskirts of Bergen. i am 17 and i got the driver`s license for light motorcycles around a year ago.

I love mechanics and i usually fix the bike my self :D some times i need help From my dad :D

My First bike was a Honda Nsr 125 2001 mod. The bike was crashed when i bought it so i fixed it so it looked like a bran new bike :D

I sold it right before my birthday and a few days later i got myself a Yamaha dt 125 x :D the only problem i had with the Yamaha, was the power valve Wiers :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online